Thanks to fellow SS180 owners


Although they are probably not aware of it, I have been lurking and learning from SS180 owners all over the world by reading their blogs and forum postings.


This is a specific thank you to Eric and Jeremy who have both got SS180's and decided to share their adventures when restoring. Follow the links to the right to see their projects.

I have also been able to follow some of Eric's advice to other SS owners on the Modern Vespa Forum, who are dealing with the same issues I am. It has all been very very useful and saved me loads of time and stress.


Thanks Guys, it's pages like yours that help put more Vespas back on the road.

1 comment:

  1. It is my pleasure Sam.

    The best SS advice I have gotten is from Vespa Super-Sports Yahoo Group -- dedicated to GS & SS only.

    There are some useful links to other sources on my blog as well worth following.

    I'll add you as a link as well.

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete