A small glitch...

A small hiccup, the boys at the scooter shop and I got our wires crossed a tad, I was asking for a hub assembly but got the hub in the mail instead so i have sent it back awaiting to see what they can find for me. In the meantime I have a few more jobs to go ahead with, been working too hard to get the cases done, hate it when life gets in the way of scooting! My other parts from GPS Imports arrived, just waiting for a couple of weird items now and will set off on the journey of reassembling. As I am not touching the paint work other than touch ups it shouldn't be too long before I can get her on the road.

3 comments:

  1. where did you get the Vespa SS badge from? good repros are hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi 'anonymous' ;)
    The badges came from GPS Imports in Melbourne, Google them for their catalogue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, I am from one of the little islands to your east.... we ended up getting ours from Beedspeed. Looking forward to watching yours progress.

    ReplyDelete